By Alan J. Benesi
- Provides brief, concentrated chapters with short reasons of well-defined subject matters with an emphasis on a mathematical description
- Presents crucial effects from quantum mechanics concisely and for simple use in predicting and simulating the result of NMR experiments
- Includes Mathematica notebooks that enforce the idea within the kind of textual content, portraits, sound, and calculations
- Based on classification established tools built through the writer over his 25 yr instructing profession. those notebooks convey precisely how the speculation works and supply worthwhile calculation templates for NMR researchers
Read Online or Download A Primer of NMR Theory with Calculations in Mathematica PDF
Best statics books
Laser triggered breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS) is essentially an emission spectroscopy approach the place atoms and ions are essentially shaped of their excited states because of interplay among a tightly centred laser beam and the fabric pattern. The interplay among subject and high-density photons generates a plasma plume, which evolves with time and should ultimately gather thermodynamic equilibrium.
Astronomical Spectroscopy for Amateurs is a whole advisor for newbie astronomers who're searching for a brand new problem. After a short evaluate of the improvement of spectroscopes and an advent to the speculation of stellar spectra, the booklet is going directly to research a number of the different types of spectroscopes to be had to amateurs.
Our knowing of the rheological and seismic houses of the Earth’s inside depends upon examining geophysical observations utilizing mineral physics facts. The complexity of ordinary fabrics complicates those interpretations, yet right here the most important good points of such fabrics in controlling the attenuation of seismic waves are decided via a collection of cautious experiments.
This name encompasses a variety of Open entry chapters. Spectroscopy is a robust procedure that makes use of the interplay of sunshine with topic. research of varied spectra can yield vital actual features of topic, together with chemical composition, temperature, luminosity, mass, and extra. The makes use of and implications of spectroscopy are very huge, with sensible makes use of in lots of fields of technology, together with astronomy, medication, analytic chemistry, fabric technological know-how, geology, and extra.
- Handbook of Chemometrics and Qualimetrics: Part B: Pt.B
- The Difference Electron Nanoscope: Methods and Applications
- Microscopic Imaging Through Turbid Media: Monte Carlo Modeling and Applications (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- Developments in Surface Contamination and Cleaning, Volume 4: Detection, Characterization, and Analysis of Contaminants
- Optical Spectroscopy of Lanthanides: Magnetic and Hyperfine Interactions
Additional resources for A Primer of NMR Theory with Calculations in Mathematica