By Kayo Masuda,Hideo Kojima,Takashi Kishimoto
The current quantity grew out of a global convention on affine algebraic geometry held in Osaka, Japan in the course of 3–6 March 2011 and is devoted to Professor Masayoshi Miyanishi at the get together of his seventieth birthday. It includes sixteen refereed articles within the components of affine algebraic geometry, commutative algebra and comparable fields, that have been the operating fields of Professor Miyanishi for nearly 50 years. Readers could be capable of finding fresh traits in those parts too. the subjects comprise either algebraic and analytic, in addition to either affine and projective, difficulties. the entire effects handled during this quantity are new and unique which to that end will supply clean examine difficulties to discover. This quantity is acceptable for graduate scholars and researchers in those areas.
- Acyclic Curves and team activities on Affine Toric Surfaces (Ivan Arzhantsev and Mikhail Zaidenberg)
- Hirzeburch Surfaces and Compactifications of ℂ2 (M Furushima and A Ishida)
- Cyclic a number of Planes, Branched Covers of Sn and end result of the D L Goldsmith (R V Gurjar)
Read or Download Affine Algebraic Geometry PDF
Similar number theory books
Stumbled on on the flip of the twentieth century, p-adic numbers are usually utilized by mathematicians and physicists. this article is a self-contained presentation of uncomplicated p-adic research with a spotlight on analytic issues. It bargains many positive factors hardly handled in introductory p-adic texts corresponding to topological versions of p-adic areas within Euclidian house, a different case of Hazewinkel’s practical equation lemma, and a remedy of analytic components.
Elliptic stories describes the newest advancements in quantity idea via the most fascinating unsolved difficulties in modern mathematics—the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer Conjecture. during this e-book, Avner Ash and Robert Gross advisor readers during the arithmetic they should comprehend this beautiful challenge.
An inventive creation to quantity conception, this new angle employs a couple of fictional characters, Ant and Gnam. Ant leads Gnam via numerous theories, and jointly, they positioned the theories into action—applying linear diophantine equations to soccer scoring, utilizing a black-magic equipment to simplify difficulties in modular constructions, and constructing fascinating changes to the foundations of chess.
Il libro tratta di metodi di crittografia e sistemi, con particolare enfasi alla teoria dei numeri. Il libro è rivolto agli studenti universitari del nuovo ordinamento che debbano seguire un corso base di teoria dei numeri e crittografia. Il quantity è impostato in modo chiaro e sistematico, in modo da rendere facilmente accessibile l. a. materia agli studenti di matematica e informatica, fornendo peraltro parecchie descrizioni di applicazioni computazionali.
- Semialgebraic Statistics and Latent Tree Models (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
- Die Fibonacci-Zahlen. Über die Fibonaccifolge, den goldenen Schnitt und deren Auftreten in Natur und Wirtschaft (German Edition)
- Geometric Methods in Algebra and Number Theory: 235 (Progress in Mathematics)
- Foundations of Logic and Mathematics: Applications to Computer Science and Cryptography
- Elementary Number Theory with Programming
Additional info for Affine Algebraic Geometry