By Goutam Brahmachari
Natural compounds, that have developed their functionality over thousands of years, are usually extra effective than man-made compounds if a selected organic task is required, e.g. as an enzyme inhibitor or as a toxin to kill a melanoma cell.
This ebook comprising of 16 technical chapters, highlights the chemical and organic points of capability normal items with an goal of unravelling their pharmaceutical applicability in smooth drug discovery processes.
- Covers the synthesis, semi-synthesis and likewise biosynthesis of doubtless bioactive usual products
- Features chemical and organic advances in clearly happening natural compounds describing their chemical ameliorations, mode of activities, and structure-activity relationships
- 40 professional scientists from all over the world document their most up-to-date findings and description destiny possibilities for the advance of novel and hugely powerful medicinal drugs in response to typical items working on the interface of chemistry and biology
- Forward-looking: Addresses possibilities and state-of-the-art advancements instead of well-documented simple wisdom, pinpoints present traits and destiny instructions during this rapidly-evolving field
- Application-oriented: in the course of the e-book, the point of interest is on genuine and capability functions in pharmacology and biotechnology
This booklet is an important source for common items chemists, medicinal chemists, biotechnologists, biochemists, pharmacologists, in addition to the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries.