By Zhen Fang
Read or Download Rapid Production of Micro- and Nano-particles Using Supercritical Water (Engineering Materials) PDF
Best nanotechnology & mems books
NanoBiotechnology is a groundbreaking textual content investigating the new advances and destiny path of nanobiotechnology. it's going to support scientists and scholars in studying the basics and state-of-the-art nature of this new and rising technology. targeting fabrics and development blocks for nanotechnology, prime scientists from world wide proportion their wisdom and services during this authoritative quantity.
Addressing medium- and long term expectancies for human future health, this ebook stories present clinical and technical advancements in nanotechnology for biomedical, agrofood, and environmental functions. This choice of views at the moral, felony, and societal implications of bionanotechnology offers targeted perception into modern technological advancements.
Chemical sensors are necessary to the automation of myriad business approaches, in addition to daily tracking of such actions as public protection, engine functionality, scientific therapeutics, and plenty of extra. this large reference paintings will hide all significant different types of chemical sensor fabrics and units, and their common practical utilization.
This booklet discusses the promising sector of perovskite-based sunlight cells. It areas specific emphasis on a hugely targeted perovskite sun cellphone constitution, concentrating on the specific homes of hybrid organic-inorganic perovskites. As such, it deals readers sound necessities, serving as construction blocks for the long run improvement of this speedily evolving box.
- MEMS Linear and Nonlinear Statics and Dynamics: 20 (Microsystems)
- Microactuators and Micromechanisms: Proceedings of MAMM 2014, Timisoara, Romania, October 2-4, 2014 (Mechanisms and Machine Science)
- Quantum Nanosystems: Structure, Properties, and Interactions
- Sensors and Microsystems: AISEM 2011 Proceedings: 109 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Novel Advances in Microsystems Technologies and Their Applications (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
Extra info for Rapid Production of Micro- and Nano-particles Using Supercritical Water (Engineering Materials)